Monday, August 31, 2009

What a weekend...

Well it's now Monday the 31st. We had a very exciting weekend. I was so nervous driving to Peru,IL on Saturday morning to DJ a wedding knowing that our little man could be possibly coming early. Of course my cell phone had no reception in the dance hall which made me even more nervous. Periodic walks in the parking lot were needed to get updates, which I usually never do. Luckily Julie's mom Chris was there to take her to the Hosipital. Huge thanks to Chris for staying with Julie while I was working this weekend. We're both taking the day off to relax. The Anniversay cake was so tasty - the Rassberry Filling and Chocolate Frosting was even better than I remember it from our wedding day. No if I only had one of those Ultimate Carmel Apples from Amy's Gourmet Apples in Cedarburg. Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment