Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No Big News

No big news to report. Went to see my regular OB yesterday (since I had seen his partner on Monday) for my regular scheduled weekly appointment. I've made some progress - am a little over 3 cm's dilated so the good news is there is some movement and I'm not at a stand still. The waiting game just continues.

He does truly feel there is virtually no chance I'll make it to my due date and still stands by this baby is coming sooner rather than later. I was talking to a friend last night and started to make the analogy that OB's (in this one case) are similiar to weather men/women - they can throw out a guess but in the end they can be totally wrong and you can't hold it against them!

Last night Dan and I enjoyed a quiet dinner at home and are just trying to enjoy these last few days (or I guess weeks) of peace :)

Hope everyone has a blessed Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment