Thursday, September 3, 2009

On his own schedule....

We enjoyed a busy day at work yesterday. By mid-afternoon I was having contractions on a fairly regular basis. After work Dan went to the gym for a training session and I headed home to relax. Our friend Nicole Frkol came over to keep me company and have some dinner. Her mom swears by an old wives tale that Lemon Meringue Pie can put you into labor - Marlene had Lemon Meringue Pie the night before she gave birth to both of her kids. So Frkol and I enjoyed a piece of Lemon Meringue Pie as well! :)

Contractions continued thru the evening hours - just not reaching the consistent 4 to 5 minutes apart. No major changes overnight. I'm working from home this morning - if they haven't become more consistent I'll head to work after lunch today to finish the day there.

I just keep reminding myself I'm still 2 weeks early from my due date - so just continue to pray and have faith that this little guy will come when he is good and ready.

Have a great Thursday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment