Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Whole Lot of Nothing....

Well Connor and I have had a very uneventful day today! We slept most of the morning (since we didn't do too much sleeping last night) and have just been relaxing this afternoon. Dan came home at lunch which was a nice break for me!
More baby news - our friends Jeremy and Nicolle who live in Madison are also expecting a baby in April I believe. They are friends of Dan's from way back and are the couple who were married in Cancun last fall that we attended. Super fun couple - and we're very happy for them!

Here are a few pictures of Connor being lazy....I've discovered he really likes to sleep in the boppy!



I have also decided that while I LOVE being home - I am not used to NOT running a million miles a minute. With that - I'm raising money for Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in loving memory of Alyssa Pape who is the sister (and sister in law) of Dan and my dear friends Matt & Mollie Pape. So I'm focusing some extra time on a fundraiser that will be at a local bar/restaurant here on 9/30. The fundraising is affliated with the Brigg & Al's Run here in Milwaukee - we're a part of the "Rally for Aly" team.
For anyone in the area here are the details:
Date: Wednesday September 30th
Time: 5 PM to 10 PM
Location: Matty's Bar and Grille (14460 West College Ave; New Berlin, WI)
What: Matty's will be donating 10% of all food and beverage sales during our event to our cause and team. Just come out and enjoy some great food and drinks
Other: DJ and Karoake Entertainment Provided; Raffle & 50/50 Drawing will also be held
For anyone not in the area who would like to support the cause - please visit my fundraising page: http://www.firstgiving.com/juliecoughlin
Well perhaps we'll have something more exciting to write about tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment