Saturday, October 17, 2009

Welcome to the World Nolan and Jacob!

I know - I know - I'm WAY behind! I'll try to get the baptism blog done either today or tomorrow, its been kind of a crazy week.


With that - I do just want to welcome my cousin Erin's new twin boys to the world! They were born on Thursday October 15, 2009 at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns in San Diego, CA.

Nolan Thomas Sacco Pineda was born at 6:12 PM and weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz
Jacob Charles Sacco Pineda was born at 6:13 PM and weighted 7 lbs. 9 oz

Nolan and Jacob!
The Sacco Pineda Family!
Jacob stretching his arms!
Erin and Nolan

My cousin Kristin took this picture - it must have been in the hospital - I thought it was clever and really does make me feel old! :)


Congratulations Mike and Erin!! We're so happy for you - Nolan and Jacob could not have asked for two better people as parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment