Thursday, January 14, 2010

Opps!



Well I've been a bad little blogger this week - I don't really have any excuses other than by the time I get home from work the last thing I want to do is get on the computer again.

So just so all my faithful readers at least get a picture until I can sort thru other photos taken this weekend.....on Tuesday night we headed to our friends Eric and Shelley. We had some dinner and played most of the night! Abby and I (she will be 3 in March) ran so many laps around that house I think I got a great work out - hehe! Nate (7.5 months) is crawling all over the place and started to pull himself up - so fun to see!

Here is me and Abby taking a break from our running to do some coloring/putting a lovely Dora puzzle together!
Now here is the real shocker - so Connor and Nate are almost the same size. Check out the photo below - Nate is 6.5 months and Connor is 4.5 months and he's gaining on him fast. So much for being able to share clothes - as Eric stated we may be sending clothes Connor outgrows to them vs. the other way around!
Was a fun night with some great friends - if only Matt and Shelley could have gotten off work a little earlier...hopefully next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment