Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday

Crazy week for the Paulsruds and we haven't stopped running so all you get is a few photos.....maybe by the end of April we'll have a few days where we aren't running full speed, you think?!?

Have a great weeekend!

Such a big boy - sitting up all on my own!



Connor has been enjoying peas all week! Can I just say that I was shocked to see the color of the baby food when I made it vs. what peas look like that are sold in the jars at the stores. WOW - totally different. Here he is with is BRIGHT green peas!


This is Connor's "Where are you taking me now?" face....ah...the life of our little traveling bambino....I might joke that everytime he wakes up he is somewhere new but for the last few weeks that may be far more accurate than any joke.

1 comment:

  1. Peas all week! Grampa says yum pass some over!
    Hello cutie pie!!
    Love, Gramma and Grampa Paulsrud

    ReplyDelete