Thursday, April 1, 2010

No jokes

So last year on April Fools I played what I thought would be a hilarious joke on my Facebook friends. I posted as my status "Just found out I'm having Twins". Dan and I chuckled in the car as we were on our way to the mall as I posted it using my phone. About 30 minutes later I took it down...you would not believe how many people are watching for those updates and how quickly my phone was lighting up. I was getting messages from people I haven't talked to since high school - sending me personalized messages to my inbox, calls from friends, family, etc. I actually started to feel guilty....I guess you could say I'm not cut out for practical jokes.

This year...no jokes so far. (on me or dished out!)

I would like to say Happy First Birthday to Mimi Bean! Mimi is Dan's cousin Andy's beautiful daughter! They are living in Middletown, CT now - we haven't seen them since the holidays but we hear Mimi is on the run these days. Can't wait to see her soon.

One year ago!



I stole this more recent pics of Mimi from Jill's Facebook...isn't she a doll?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment