Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Milestones

Ok - well today will be short - I'm in need of a bit of a recharge on the writing and blogging so you probably won't hear much from me this week. 

But a few things....1 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND SCOTT!  Yes, you read that right ...my Mom and Scott (my brother in law) share a birthday...today June 16th!  Love you both very much!  We were supposed to be relaxing on a lake sipping cocktails to celebrate this week but I promise we'll find some time to reschedule! 

2 - Connor had his 9 month doctor appointment and here are the stats: 29.5 inches long and 21 lbs. 10 oz

3 - Grace has started crawling!  Since they arrived in IL last week for Grandpa's services she has been really close and last night she full on started moving around!  Tracy posted a video on Facebook - I'll try to get a copy for on here!

4 - I think another tooth is coming in for Connor so it's also contributing to the lack of blogging.  I'm just downright exhausted. 

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment