Monday, June 21, 2010

Oak Run Visit



While we were down in Knoxville, IL we ran down to Oak Run where the Sacco's used to live. We drove by the lake house that Tom built and then went to the beach....


Jim, Keith, Sara, Natalie, Scott, Tracy & Grace, Dan, Julie & Connor were all in attendance.


I am sure if Julie were writing this it would be much more elegantly said. Julie I am sure will edit this post to be a great literary master piece.

Here's my version... (Dano Stlye!)

Scott took Tracy out to the water and....
Need I say more...

Grace wasn't really digging the water but was still able to put on a smile for her daddy...

Then... There's Connor... He loved the water and would have stayed hovering for hours just splashing. We didn't take the time to put him in his swim trunks and swim diaper so you'll notice his Mickey and Mini's in the video at the bottom of this post.



Scott & Tracy paused for a minute to pose for a photo op.


Jim did a pose down with Keith!



And Keith and Connor ( I mean crazy hair) posed...


All the girls... Natalie, Julie, Tracy and Grace...

As Connor hangs 10 on my arm we did a quick shot before we cleaned Connor up for his last photo op on the beach...

NOW who couldn't love this little guy and his Levi print diapers. What a little stud muffin!


Here's a fun little video of our time over at the lake! ENJOY!

video

There are a lot more photos, from the week with Connor, Nolan, Jacob, Grace and the entire family so... much more to come! We've just been super busy. I can't wait to see what Julie says. Since she is the better writer.

Til' next time...
Dano

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop smiling after I look at that last picture :)

    ReplyDelete