Thursday, July 15, 2010

And he's moving!

For the last few weeks Connor has been trying to figure out how to make his arms and legs work together to crawl and I think yesterday, July 15, 2010 he finally figured it out! When I picked him up from daycare last night Mandie put him on the floor and said "go get your mom" and he crawled all the way over to me!



Enjoy this video - I'm sure his Dad will do something fancy with music and such but since he's in Philly we want him to see this today!

Connor Crawling from Julie Coughlin on Vimeo.



And I couldn't get him to crawl in this one (I'll keep trying tonight) but the Grandparents will probably still think it's cute! This is his new favorite thing...and no, you aren't allow to judge the video titles you'll see in the collection (You mean not everyone has 8 minute Abs on VHS in their 2010 video collection?!? - ha!)



Connor 7.15.2010 from Julie Coughlin on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy! We're in trouble now. I love the clicking noise that goes along with it!! Good job Buddy!
    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa Paulsrud

    ReplyDelete