Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wedding Day Morning!

Saturday September 18th, 2010 - the day my lifelong best friend and pseudo sister would marry the man of her dreams! 

The day started...like any good should...a trip to the salon and spa! :)



Becky, Erin (pictured above) and I all road together.  We made a quick stop before to pick up an umbrella to try to jinx the rain that appeared to be heading our way.  We were greeted inside by the rest of the bridesmaids!

Sue & Cynthia
Katie (being silly!)

Cynthia
Nate's Aunts arrived with lunch...YUM!  Thank you!
Here is a little of the progression of Becky's beautification (ok - she doesn't need any beautification but you know what I mean people!)






So the veil is pretty special....this would be 'Something Borrowed' - this is the veil Tracy and I both used at our weddings!

So beautiful!
Here are just some other fun shots from the salon


Mother-Daughter....LOVE LOVE LOVE them both!


So has the suspense built enough?  Man this is the most number of blogs I've had on one topic I think....I just have too many pictures to do it all in one!  Check back for the wedding tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment