Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wish it was on better terms...

I make no apologies for the lack of blogging - we've been living life and well, that just hasn't involved blogging.  I have plenty to share and promise I'll get to that.  I have lacked the inspiration to write - to take the time to sit down and put my thoughts on paper.

Today, well today was the day - I needed to write.  Yesterday, a member of my team - who I would call a friend, lost her 4 month old son.  We don't have the specifics at this time but that doesn't matter - that doesn't bring him back. 

Today has been one of the most difficult days I've faced.

Today we mourned - for the loss of a beautiful young life taken too soon
Today we mourned - for the pain our friend is burdening with this loss

So I ask, each of you - strangers, friends and family....

Pray for Jack
Pray for the wonderful parents he left behind
Pray for his sister Maddie

Pray that God is able to let YOU cherish each and every day

Luke 18:16


[16] But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.

Annie, if you read this - we love you, we're praying for you, we're here for you

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I sat down at my computer just now and checked your blog, but I'm glad I did. Thank you for writing this and thank you for your prayers and support. My arms still feel empty without my baby boy and I'm sure they always will, but I have faith that in time my heart will begin to heal. Jack was an amazing light in our lives and though I know I will see him again one day, I miss him terribly and would give anything to have him here on this earth again. Knowing he is remembered and loved by so many and knowing we are loved and supported helps us take steps toward living life again. We are just doing our best to remember the wish we had for Jack to keep his heart open. I feel his spirit everyday...it doesn't make me miss him any less, but it does help me in some small way to live and breathe. Jackeroo - we love you...

    ReplyDelete