Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Boy Must be Growing

So I have about 5 blog posts I've started and never completed and uploaded.  Our internet isn't working at home which is proving challenging for me to get anything up.

So today - a short story and some pictures so at least this post will get up!  On Tuesday - our wonderful "Weekday Mom" (daycare provider just doesn't seem to do it justice) Mandie - told Dan when he picked Connor up  that he seemed to have a larger than normal appetite.  For those that know him, this will be shocking because he already has an above average appetite!

So we come home - he has another extremely large dinner (I'm talking portion size bigger than mine) and 3 glasses of milk.  We clean up dinner and Dan and I are sitting at the table sorting mail and we look into the leaving room and see this...

At first (from afar) I thought he was eating the inside of a stuffed animal...so I got a little closer.....

Oh no - he had pulled a loaf of french bread off a shelf in the kitchen, taken it out of its wrapper and was sitting in his chair enjoying a little after dinner snack.....guilty as charged....

Good thing he's so cute! 

1 comment: