Friday, February 18, 2011

Finding the truth...

My friend Rachael over at The Shermans 5 tagged me to do a post where I confess 5 things about myself, 4 which are FALSE! Can you find the truth hidden within the lies? You might be surprised!



  1. I have to wear socks when I sleep
  2. My eyes are naturally green
  3. I secretly love clipping my nails
  4. Love spicy food, the hotter the better
  5. My first concert was New Kids on the Block
Now it's your turn to choose which one of the above confessions is actually true. Can you guess which one it is? Good luck!


Amy at the Zukowski Family Blog and Jill at Growing Beans, you are tagged to continue the post.....

2 comments:

  1. I am going to go with #1...if that is your truth, I also HAVE to wear socks when I sleep (Wally thinks I'm crazy!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was hard too! I am going to guess number 4 because I saw your post where u were loving the bloody!

    ReplyDelete