Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Well Dan and I spent our weekend in pre-licensing classes to get our Life and Health Insurance License.  But that meant Connor got to spend the weekend playing and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Paulsrud that made the journey down to visit us!

We got the below note from Connor (aka Grandma Paulsrud)...enjoy!

Hi Mom and Dad,
Here I am at the Big Back Yard with Grandma and Grandpa Paulsrud.
I love a Cozy Coupe! I love turning the sterring wheel back and forth!
Here is my first trip up the steps to the slides on the toddler jungle gym!
I had to sit here for a minute to work up the courage to go down the slides, but I did go down them and they were fun too. Grandma doesn't have a picture of me going down because she was busy at the top of the slide while grandpa caught me at the bottom of the slide.

It was fun!!

See you tonight,

Love,

Connor









No comments:

Post a Comment