Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2011 was spent in Menomonie, WI with Dan's Family.  Neither of us seemed to take any pictures (except the two I'll post) but I know there were lots of cameras snatching pictures so if anyone wants to send me some I'll update this blog entry!

We drove up on Thanksgiving morning - I've been super sick and the evenings tend to be worse so we decided driving in the daylight would be better.  We spent the day/night at Dan's Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Mike's who just are the most hospitable people!  Always welcoming us into their home with open arms!!   We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner and the evening was topped off by a visit with the Pickerigns. (always a blast!) 

Here is Connor having a slumber party with his cuz Hunter!  He also enjoyed lots of running around the Bean's beautiful home, playing piano with Carly and digging thru the Bean Grandkids Toy Bin!!

 On Friday we headed back to Eau Claire and had a nice visit with Dan's Grandma and night at Grandma and Grandpa Paulsruds!  On Saturday morning we hit the Children's Musuem in Eau Claire with Grandma (which reminds me I DO have those pictures somewhere?!? Or as it your camera Diane?) and after a quick lunch at the Acoustic Cafe we headed home. 

One tired little boy after all that fun!
Thanks for all the wonderful hospitality at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment