Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to the Boys Club!

Our dear friends TJ and Hillary welcomed a healthy baby boy on Friday January 6, 2012 - Harrison Thomas Templeton entered this world at 12:24 PM weighing in at 7 lbs. 3 ozs.  Harrison sure made his Mama work for it but when you see that face - it's all worth it!  We love TJ and Hillary and are overjoyed as our hearts grow bigger to welcome Harrison into our hearts!

I flew to New York on Friday morning and just CANNOT wait to get my hands on this little bundle of joy!  I got to meet him via Facetime on Saturday morning.  (I often wonder when I quote technology if someday when this blog is finished and in a book somewhere people will even know what I'm talking about!)

And here he is folks...




Oh and want to know something else?  Harrison's first cousin, Greyson John was born ALSO on Friday January 6, 2012 at the SAME hospital at 12:38 PM.  (that's right...14 minutes apart!)  He weighed in at 7 lbs. 14 oz.  Congrats to Jake and Olivia and we can't wait to meet Greyson!!


No comments:

Post a Comment