Friday, August 10, 2012

Jack's Birthday

I've said it before and I'll say it again....Mr. Jack Staebler changed our life.  We wish we could take away the pain our friends feel as they miss him every moment of every day but we will continue to do our best to celebrate his memory, his spirit and embrace (and never forget) the ways he has impacted our lives.

On Saturday - it will be Jack's 2nd Birthday.  In honor of his 2nd birthday, his amazing Mom has asked (encouraged - motivated) everyone to do two random acts of kindess as a way to celebrate Jack.

Here is a link to Annie's blog for her entry on it - http://staeblerfamily.blogspot.com/2012/08/heaven-on-earth.html

I encourage all of you to do two random acts of kindness - whether you had the honor of knowing Jack, please consider participating and celebrating Jack and his spirit. 

I'd love to hear from you if you end up doing anything - giving is infectious!  (I'll report back on what the Paulsruds end up doing)

Happy early Birthday Jack - you will be in our minds and hearts tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Was totally thinking of this through my weekend! I picked up the parking tab for the car behind me at State Fair today, and stood at the entrance with Matt's free tix and handed them out to a family of 6 waiting in the ticket line. It sure does feel good to make people smile! Thanks for reminding me! :)

    ReplyDelete