Thursday, March 27, 2014

We're back

It's been so long and I've been a bad bad blogger! We're gonna give this a go again. Since I take most of my photos and videos on my phone now I've got an app that hopefully will make blogging and getting pics and stories up faster!

I make no guarantees but here we go!

Kendall has her first swim lesson today at Swimtastic in Waukesha.





At the end of the class you get to go down the big slide and we surely didn't want to miss out on that!


YouTube Video


Connor has swim lessons at the same time too. He goes on his own now





Can't wait for next week!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Gramma P. says Yay!!! There back There back!!!
    Looks like Connor is comfortable in class on his own, is Kendall liking swimming with mom?

    ReplyDelete