Friday, April 4, 2014

April 3, 2014

Yesterday was a day we won't soon forget. Our dear friends, Mollie and Matt, welcomed (in hands down craziest birth story ever) the beautiful Harper Katelynn. Our hearts are overflowing with joy at this perfect addition to their family!





Yesterday would have also been GG Betty's 84th birthday so we were celebrating her day as well. I will never forget how old she is because she was born in 1930 - my mom in 1950 and me in 1980. Kind of crazy.

It was also swim lesson night which I think is the most fun night for the Paulsrud kids all week. They are fish! Pictures and Video are on Dans phone so I'll have to upload later.

Last but not least - baseball season is here....are you ready? We are




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment