Monday, May 5, 2014

One year ago

One year ago I met the women in the top half of this picture at an event in Madison, WI. To this day I could not even tell you what possessed me to go this event - but some force pushed me out of my comfort zone and I went.

The event opened my eyes to an opportunity - to make an impact - to lead the life I've been seeking. I didn't know how I was going to do it but my eyes and ears were open when most would have kept them closed or thought well I can't do that or that's great but this isn't for me.

This weekend I was at another event with these same two women. This picture is just a small representation of the changes we have all made in 12 months time.

Wouldn't change a moment of it. One of the leaders in our company suggested that the truth is this company is a "personal development program with a compensation plan" and I feel so strongly that this is true. I am who I was 12 months ago - I am just a better version of that person.

There isn't anyone I wouldn't wish to have this same experience - you just have to be willing to be open to listening.

Our lives continue to change and evolve but far more gratifying is how we are watching our impact changing other people's lives.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment