Monday, May 12, 2014

Why Not?

I never was the person who always wanted to be a stay at home Mom. I have such admiration for those that do (and those that don't) because I can see and respect things from both sides.

When I made a career change, wow almost three years ago now, to leave corporate America it was a transition but has brought so much more balance and happiness to my life.

That being said - there are still moments where I long for a little more time with my kids and a little less feeling the need to rush them out the door in the morning and then rush to feed and bath them when they get home.

Today was a fluke day that offered me the chance to spend some extra hours with my kiddos and it was raining and well...we still have a drainage issue in the back yard but you know what...this is what four year olds SHOULD be doing.



YouTube Video





YouTube Video


Haven't laughed this hard in a while.

These are the days I hope to never forget.....and I breath a little easier knowing these opportunities are more frequent than ever.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment